TwoScore Hiring Marketing Project Coordinator
Marketing Project Coordinator Job Description
TwoScore is a solely-owned company founded in 2014 to provide strategic marketing services to credit unions that are hungry and passionate about what they do. In everything we do, our mission is to help credit unions thrive.
TwoScore is just coming out of the “startup” phase and has experienced explosive growth over the last three years. By nature, we have a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment in which employees are asked to balance many tasks back-to-back or simultaneously. This also means that we innovate and act quickly on projects that will benefit clients and/or the company, which sometimes requires changing directions on short notice.
Working at TwoScore is about championing the role small and mid-sized credit unions play in the credit union movement; it’s about empowering their leaders, encouraging their employees, and growing their bottom line. As employees, we marry that philosophy with a “work hard, play hard” culture. We celebrate and reward the wins. We strive to be better than the day before. We value balance between our professional and personal lives and encourage one another to achieve success in both.
About The Position
Under the direction of the AVP of Marketing & Client Services, the Marketing Project Coordinator organizes all client marketing– related initiatives, ensuring all deliverables are organized and delivered as promptly and efficiently as possible. Doing so requires daily conversations with both the TwoScore team and its partner creative agency to communicate client deadlines and expectations. Sometimes this behind-the-scenes position also means keeping the team on task and holding them accountable to move forward with important projects and/or getting their feedback on a project you are working on.
Structure: Exempt full-time position of 40 hours per week
Reports to: Liz Garster, AVP Marketing & Client Services
Location: Wherever You Live, USA!
Travel: Occasionally (less than 10%)
About What You’ll Do Each Day
- Support both the President and AVP Marketing & Client Services on all client management projects, using each client’s annual marketing calendar as a framework:
- Work with the team to determine priority and assignment of project list
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage client projects and marketing campaigns in the TwoScore project management platform (Basecamp) through completion, including proofreading concepts and marketing collateral, writing and scheduling email blasts, coordinating print logistics, and developing campaign overview documents for credit union employee training
- Provide a weekly status report to AVP Marketing & Client Services
- Assist in the production of client quarterly newsletters as needed
- Update and maintain annual client budgets and marketing calendars
- Input monthly credit union financial data points into client tracking spreadsheets
- Collaborate with TwoScore team to brainstorm on and contribute to client campaign concepts
- Be strategic and flexible to assist in other areas of the business as needed
- A passion for credit unions and helping them thrive
- At least 2 years’ experience within the credit union industry
- Familiarity with marketing tactics and creative development
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the Marketing & Communications field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet tools such as Basecamp (or other project management platforms), Google, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Graphic design and experience making videos and use of programs such as Adobe Illustrator and iMovie preferred
- Self-motivation, and an ability to work and collaborate as a team
About What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to ask good questions and the confidence to make decisions
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide clear, informative, and timely information as appropriate to client and team
- Ability to work well in independent home office environment without supervision
- Must be comfortable giving constructive suggestions to both President and AVP Marketing & Client Services for improvements to existing or potential business processes, operations, and/or marketing channels
- Flexibility and willingness to perform other tasks as assigned
- A passion for the deliciousness of ice cream not required, but strongly encouraged
Please submit the following to Liz Garster, AVP Marketing & Client Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- Salary requirements
- A video where you answer the following (creativity strongly encouraged):
- What does the credit union difference mean to you?
- What role do you think small credit unions play in the financial services landscape
- Where do you see credit unions in the next 20 years?
- What is most important to you in a great workplace culture?